Saturday, March 28, 2009

S.C.O.R.P.I.O.




"The MUTT’s shell is an ambiguous shape that allows artists to take it in any direction. The real fun of this figure comes in the form of its accessories. The roster of add-ons is ever-expanding and open to suggestions and so far includes: shutter shades - arms - rounded animal ears - pointed animal ears - pig snout - mustache - angel wings - bat wings - block teeth - round teeth - haggard teeth - devil horns reg - devil horns large - bunny ears. An artist series is also being planned." -www.toycyte.com


Here is the newest edition from "Loo Diggy's" toy collection: The Self Controlled (or Special Combat) Off-Road Political Invasion Operative: SCORPIO. I think Matt's title is still out for jury, but so far so AWESOME!!

Made from "found objects" and a PVC base toy called "Mutt" (that Matt's good friend T.J. and another friend Tyler developed) this "assemblage sculpture" is one bad mammojamma. The Mutt toy now has national and international recognition! SCORPIO is now in a show in New York City! Woo hoo! Go Matt. Amazing. More info here: http://www.myspace.com/mutttoy

I think my favorite feature on SCORPIO is that my old reading light is the tail and lamp. I never did like that reading lamp until now...I'm always on the lookout for a great reading lamp, so if you find one, I am in need of a new one. No LED! :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Applecart T. said...

g. didn't take a photo of his! : )

i love SCORPIO

April 5, 2009 at 12:26 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home